Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Very Inspiring Blog Award


Woohoo for Blog Award Nominations!! Thank you, Daniella from http://realnotideal.blogspot.ca, for nominating me for another blog award. This one is for “Very Inspiring Blog Award”.

Rules:
1.       Link the person who nominated you
2.       List and display the rules
3.       Share seven facts about yourself.
4.       Nominate 15 other blogs and let them know they have been nominated.

Here are my Seven Facts:
  1. I still listen to the Cheetah Girls. Yes, every once in a while, I’ll log onto spotify and play the Cheetah Girls. Hey, they were the reason why I had any confidence as a child, and they’re music is still amazing.
  2. I want to be an OB/GYN. I don’t think I can explain on this post how amazing I find pregnancy. What the female body can do is absolutely breath taking. My obsession is to the point where I read books on pregnancy and I’ve realized that I don’t have a problem watching childbirth either. You may say it’s gross, but I think it’s a miracle. I think it would be such an honor to deliver the baby of any family. Yes, there will be devastating moments, but there will be moments where I’m witnessing a miracle.
  3. I am Beyonce or Beyonce is me? As every other person on this planet, I have an obsession with Beyonce. Come on, you know everyone loves them some Queen B.
  4. This one is a little bit embarrassing, but it corresponds with my first fact. As a child, I learned every dance to the first 2 Cheetah Girls movies (Raven wasn’t in the 3rd so I never bothered to watch it) and I also knew the dances to the first High School Music. Now you might be wondering, what does that have to do with anything, Idara? Well…I still remember those dances to this day.
  5. I am now President of my acapella group Dolce Voces. The ladies in this group are absolutely amazing and I don’t think words can describe how much I love them. Plus, look at how beautiful they all are:
  6. In high school I was voted “Most Swag”…. just let that sink in.
  7.  I have a love for poetry, writing, and singing. I never really get the chance to do those things during the school as much as I would like, but that’s what the summer is for!

Nominations:
Since I'm new to the blogging world, I need some time to find 15 people to nominate haha I'll post them here soon! 




Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social

About Me


Hi! My name is Idara and welcome to She Sings Style, a blog full of some of the beautiful things in my life-my family, fashion, projects I'm working on, college experiences, and my journey throughout life. I hope you can find some inspiration here and embark on this journey with me.

Instagram

Search This Blog