Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Saying "Bye, Bye" to College and "Hello" to Summer Vacation




Summer is now in session! As you can tell, it’s been way too long since my last post (two months to be exact). School was a crazy ride, but I’m proud to say that I am officially
finished with my sophomore year in college. I am now home and ready to enjoy a beautiful summer with my family, friends, and of course, my summer courses. Since it’s been over two months since my last post, I decided to make a few changes. I changed the entire layout of this blog because I figured that I'm basically starting all over. I plan on utilizing this blog a lot of my summer, and hopefully with better time management skills, I’ll be able to post while I’m in school.

So without further or due, I do have some outfits I’ve been planning on posting for a while now. Majority of them (like the one above) are from my spring break. I had the honor of shooting with a good friend of mine, Tim Nichols, and I had an absolutely amazing time with him! Tim, is not only an amazing friend, but an amazing photographer. Below, I will list his contact information just in case anyone would like to work with him. I promise you won't regret it. 
This outfit is a bit different from what I usually war. I wanted to go with a bit more of a street look instead of the timid neat look I usually go for. Other than my shoes, everything that I found was from Forever 21. Below are some more pictures from one of my shoots with Tim, this past spring break! More pictures and posts will be coming soon, as well as updates under the "Style" button. Thank you! 






                           


Email Tim Nichols if you're interested in working with him: 
t.nichols2@yahoo.com




Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social

About Me


Hi! My name is Idara and welcome to She Sings Style, a blog full of some of the beautiful things in my life-my family, fashion, projects I'm working on, college experiences, and my journey throughout life. I hope you can find some inspiration here and embark on this journey with me.

Instagram

Search This Blog