Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Ask and I WILL Tell-Liebster Award

It has been a while since the last time I've posted and I'm sorry for that. With school these past few weeks, I haven't had anytime to come here and post like I've been wanting to. NO WORRIES THOUGH! I'm on my spring break (Thank You Jesus) and I plan on posting a lot over this next week starting with this blog tag.
Thank you to Danielle at (http://realnotideal.blogspot.ca) for tagging me in the "Ask and I WILL Tell-Liebster Award." Here are my questions and I hope you guys enjoy my replies!

1. If you had three magical genie wishes, what would they be?
I feel like this is a question that I should automatically have a response to....but I didn't. After thinking long and hard (and yes I mean LONG and HARD) I think I've come up with my three magical genie wishes. First off, I would ask for an insight on what my future looks like. I'm the kind of person that has a lot of trouble living in the present and only dealing with things that are going on now. I always worry about where I'll be in the next 5 to 10 years. Even though I know I'll be in a great position in my life during that time, I would like a tape of one day of my life just to know how things would be. 

My second genie wish would be for a complete make over of my apartment and closet. I have been insanely in love with home decoration that I would love to make over my plain-boring apartment, but I haven't had the time to decorate since I moved into my apartment in August. I'll probably do something over summer, but I would love for a genie to take of that. Also, my closet would be included in this home decoration (because I say so haha). As you guys can tell from my blog I am obsessed with clothing so I definitely would love to add a lot more to what I have now. 

My last wish would be for my parents to not have to work as hard as they do. I am beyond grateful for everything my parents do for my siblings and myself that I wish I could take a bit of their plate and let them relax more. This is definitely one of my life goals. When I get older and settle into a career and a certain lifestyle, I want to be able to provide for my parents like they have for me. They do so much and spread so much love and care to my siblings and I that I just want them to have the opportunity to relax and not have to worry about being parents all them time. 


2. What is the last thing that took your breath away?
Photography. I've always been obsessed with photography, but lately I've been at an all new high. I purchased, "Human of New York"  by Brandon Stanton and that book is absolutely breathtaking. Not only are the photos absolutely beautiful, but the stories about every one of them is just beautiful. 

3. What does your perfect day consist of?
My perfect day would be me going to Barnes and Noble with my journal and favorite book. I could honestly sit in there for the entire day just reading and writing. I don't get the opportunity to do that a lot while I'm away at school, but it's definitely something I enjoy. I started keeping a journal in November of 2013 and it's been one of my favorite things to do. It's to the point now that I think I have a journal for EVERYTHING! I have one for poetry, my daily life, my spiritual life, and then one for any creative writing that goes beyond poetry. I could put those all in one journal....but I refuse too haha.

4. What is the biggest decision you made on impulse?
I honestly do not have an answer for this question because I don't really do anything on impulse. I tend to sit and think about things A LOT before I do them. I've always thought about the consequences to something I could possibly do or about the people who possibly could be involved. 

5. What is the last thing you read that changed your view on something?
"Humans of New York"  by Brandon Stanton. Even though there isn't a lot to read in that book, I love that the few sentences that are written about each picture give me an insight on that persons life. It makes you realize that everyone has something they are going through. Some people even have it worse than you do, but they all find a reason to smile and I find it beautiful. 

6. What takes up more time than you can afford? 
Well I'm a student in school and it takes up a lot of my time, but I can't afford to not go to school haha. I don't think there is anything right now in my life that is over bearing and taking a lot of my time that I can't afford to spend. 

7. What is the best formal event you have ever been to?
A wedding. They are just so breathtaking and being able to witness a couple give themselves to each other in union is beautiful. Not only is the wedding itself beautiful in design, but that moment when a couple says "I Do" is just UGH! Amazing! haha 

8. What is the most embarrassing music/artist/album you listen to?
The Cheetah Girls. I'm not even embarrassed to say that because they had amazing music. Don't hate. 

9. Describe the last time you were caught doing something embarrassing?
I do something embarrassing every single day so there isn't one specific time that stands out. It's too the point that I don't even know what to categorize as "embarrassing." 

10. What ticks you off? 
When people are not considerate of others! I absolutely hate it when people do things without being considerate of how it will hurt people around them. I understand that we all need our selfish moments, as I do myself, but please try and be considerate of others with the way you go about things. 

11. What makes you the most emotional? 
My family. Anything concerning my family makes me an emotional wreck. 

Thank you guys for reading! I know that this was very long and overwhelming, but hopefully someone enjoyed it! I will be posting new pictures this week and blogging a lot more! 

I'm suppose to tag 11 more people, but I'll come back and add those peoples names later. 

Thank you! Have a beautiful Sunday! 








Share to Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. Awesome work! Very impressive effort put into it. Thanks for answering my questions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just re-read this and I still love it. I also nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blog Award!
    Check it out here: http://realnotideal.blogspot.ca/2014/04/very-inspiring-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Daniella! I've been a bit MIA lately, but I will fill this out!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Social

About Me


Hi! My name is Idara and welcome to She Sings Style, a blog full of some of the beautiful things in my life-my family, fashion, projects I'm working on, college experiences, and my journey throughout life. I hope you can find some inspiration here and embark on this journey with me.

Instagram

Search This Blog