Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday, February 8, 2014

WELCOME!







Hi there, my name is Idara and I am happy to welcome you to “She Sings Style”, a blog of fashion diaries, photography, singing (hint the name), and anything else my creative little heart desires. I am beyond excited about the journey that I am about to take with this blog and hope that you will be willing to join me. If you wish to follow me on other social media sites, the links are currently at the top of my page and other social media sites will be coming soon! I think that's enough for a corny intro so be on the lookout for new posts every week!








Share to Pinterest

2 comments:

Social

About Me


Hi! My name is Idara and welcome to She Sings Style, a blog full of some of the beautiful things in my life-my family, fashion, projects I'm working on, college experiences, and my journey throughout life. I hope you can find some inspiration here and embark on this journey with me.

Instagram

Search This Blog