Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday, May 29, 2015

Photography: Ms. Livingstone

As I said before, I've been trying to get back into photography for the past few years, but I never took much time out to actually start again. Just recently, I had the opportunity to take some photos for my dearest friend, Nalani, after begging her to model for me. (thanks again, Nalani) She finally said yes and I couldn't be happier with the result. Again, I don't have much experience other than the photo classes I took back in High School, but I really enjoyed taking these photos and editing them! We took some pictures around campus and at random spots here in Tucson. Here are a few of them for your viewing and I'll be doing a lot of different photo projects this summer, so look out for more!


                                    

   





 





Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social

About Me


Hi! My name is Idara and welcome to She Sings Style, a blog full of some of the beautiful things in my life-my family, fashion, projects I'm working on, college experiences, and my journey throughout life. I hope you can find some inspiration here and embark on this journey with me.

Instagram

Search This Blog