Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday, November 27, 2015

New Beginnings

A lot has been happening over these past couple of months, and I've failed to keep up with this blog as I hoped to do so. I've decided to start again, and try to be more consistent, especially now that my Senior year has calmed down. Today, I took my sister out to talk her Senior Pictures (which I will post later this weekend), and I decided to take a few shots of what I was wearing. Since I've been saving up a bit a money, I decided to splurge on a few outfits/shoes these past two weeks. I try to dress a bit comfortable when I'm out taking pictures for friends/family, so this is what I decided to wear today.



Top: Forever 21
Pants: H&M
Shoes: Converse
Watch: Fossil 

I'll also have to give a review on my hair because I'm basically in love with it! As far as my outfit goes, I'm a big fan of prints. Any kind of print, you'll probably find in my closet and that's why I reached for this top when I saw it for sale at Forever. I decided to keep it simple with pairing it with my army green pants and white hightop converse for comfort! As always, I got my favorite silver fossil watch (thank you, mom), although it's the battery is currently dead. (I'll get around to fixing it sooner or later lol)

In other news, I've started a new website, with a good friend of mine. It's called "WooManhood". We wanted to create a space where we could give women of different backgrounds the opportunity to post their personal narrative. We felt as though, there aren't enough opportunities for women to come together and be one. I think it's very important to not only be able to identify what I struggle with as being as women, but what others struggle with as well. We want it to become a place where all women and men can uplift one another in all of our beauty and flaws we possess. I'll post more about the site in my next post, but for now, check it out!


Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social

About Me


Hi! My name is Idara and welcome to She Sings Style, a blog full of some of the beautiful things in my life-my family, fashion, projects I'm working on, college experiences, and my journey throughout life. I hope you can find some inspiration here and embark on this journey with me.

Instagram

Search This Blog