Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Friday Night Affairs.




In my time, I've only ever been to two concerts. My first concert was to go see The Cheetah Girls (yes, I will never be ashamed to admit that) and during the second semester of my Freshman year I went to go see Ed Sheeran perform at Rialto Theatre here in Tucson.
Last night, was another addition to my small list of concert events. A friend and I went to go see SoMo, Next, Mario & John Legend perform on campus as a part of the "Slow Jams Live" event that is held every year in Tucson. The second I heard John Legend's name in the mix of artists that were going to perform, I knew I would be there. There was no way John Legend was going to be on MY campus and I wouldn't go see him perform. With that being said, it was hands down the best way to spend my night. I took a lot of pictures and videos, that I hope to upload here later today. I cannot tell you how many apps and old pictures I needed to delete in order to get them. (I'm not complaining though)
I definitely enjoyed all the artists that performed last night, but the second John Legend made his appearance, I knew my night was finally made.
So thank you, Mr. John Legend.




Share to Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I've nominated your Blog for the Liebster Award. Good luck!
    rocknrollajod.blogspot.co.uk
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Social

About Me


Hi! My name is Idara and welcome to She Sings Style, a blog full of some of the beautiful things in my life-my family, fashion, projects I'm working on, college experiences, and my journey throughout life. I hope you can find some inspiration here and embark on this journey with me.

Instagram

Search This Blog