Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Mint To Be








Yes I know, the title is a bit corny, but I still think it’s adorable and very fitting. (Judge me if you must) I found this Mint Green dress at Forever 21 for around $10, I believe, and yes, that was the sale price. Well, if I’m being honest, it was 50% off of the sale price. If there is one thing that I can say about being a shopper, it’s that I always look for the sales. Sometimes when you search hard and long enough you can find some amazing items for a lot less than the original price. I always like to think that what you get at full price, someone else will get for less. Now of course, this doesn’t apply to every situation, but I’m pretty happy that I found this dress at this price. So yes, I would like to believe that the dress and I are “mint” to be.

Dress: Forever 21
Tights: Charlotte Russe
Hat: Charlotte Russe
Belt: Dillard’s
Watch: Fossil
Other bracelets: Wet Seal


Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social

About Me


Hi! My name is Idara and welcome to She Sings Style, a blog full of some of the beautiful things in my life-my family, fashion, projects I'm working on, college experiences, and my journey throughout life. I hope you can find some inspiration here and embark on this journey with me.

Instagram

Search This Blog