Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday, February 8, 2014

In Pursuit of All Things Pretty




Yay for new posts! This is an outfit I wore last weekend for a shoot I did with my friend Derek. They were taken near campus on University Boulevard. It rained the night before and at first I wasn't sure of the way the pictures would come out, but I fell in love with them.

 (hopefully you like them too and this isn't awkward) 

Hat: Charlotte Russe
Top: Forever 21
Tights: Charlotte Russe
Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Bag: Guess
Watch: Fossil 

Here is a link to Derek's Blog! 
http://fromshoestospecs.blogspot.com

Credit for Pictures: Derek Ong


Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social

About Me


Hi! My name is Idara and welcome to She Sings Style, a blog full of some of the beautiful things in my life-my family, fashion, projects I'm working on, college experiences, and my journey throughout life. I hope you can find some inspiration here and embark on this journey with me.

Instagram

Search This Blog