Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

419




I am a firm believer that less is more. I've never been one to do too much when planning my outfits. I just feel like when you wear less it's easier on the eyes, but sometimes it's nice to spice things up a bit. I found this tribal jacket at forever 21 as well as this black dress, both items were on sale, of course. I paired with this simple black dress with this multicolored tribal jacket to add a bit of color to the simple black dress. I love this jacket, but I could never really find an outfit to wear it with. It was just catching dust in the back of my closet. I guess destroying your closet for an outfit has it's benefits.

Jacket: Forever 21
Black Dress: Forever 21 


Share to Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. That jacket is really cool! I've been looking to get something like that!
    Know what else is cool? I just nominated you for a Liebster Award!
    http://realnotideal.blogspot.ca/2014/03/ask-and-i-will-tell-liebster-award.html
    -Daniella

    ReplyDelete

Social

About Me


Hi! My name is Idara and welcome to She Sings Style, a blog full of some of the beautiful things in my life-my family, fashion, projects I'm working on, college experiences, and my journey throughout life. I hope you can find some inspiration here and embark on this journey with me.

Instagram

Search This Blog